Here are some things to know about Italo, Italy's high-speed train:
- There's a cinema car.
- Free WiFi throughout the train.
- Two station stops in Milan: Porta Garibaldi and Rogoredo
- Two station stops in Rome: Tiburtina and Ostiense (starting late May)
- Each station has a "Caso Italo" - a special waiting area where you can also buy tickets.
- The Milan-Salerno Line will eventually stop at Milan, Torino, Bologna, Florence, Rome, Naples and Salerno.
- The Venice-Rome Line will eventually stop at Venice, Padua, Florence and Rome.
- There are a number of add-on services including door-to-door luggage delivery.